We're sorry we aren't meeting in person, but here is a cookie recipe you can enjoy at home!
- 2/3 cup butter
- 2 cups quick oats
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line two cookie sheets.
- Melt butter in a large sauce pan. Remove from heat.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Use a teaspoon to drop dough on cookie sheets, about three inches apart. Flatten dough.
- Bake until golden brown, about 5-7 minutes.